If you’re serious about your health and want to save money on bottled juice, the best cold press juicer is worth investing in. Juicing can be an easy and quick task if you own the right juicer. There’s nothing better than enjoying a glass of juice full of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants right at your home.
We’ve become well aware of upgrading our health and life quality. Because of the huge benefits it brings to us, juicing has been trendier than ever. Knowing this, electronics brands have produced thousands of juicer models to serve the needs of consumers. That’s why shopping for the best cold press juicer can be difficult and overwhelming.
To help you be well-informed enough to make the smartest decision, this post from Claddagh Irish Pubs will include our reviews of 15 best juicers on the market and a comprehensive guide to choose the best cold press juicer for yourself. Keep scrolling and the decision process will be much easier for you.
Best cold press juicer Comparison 2020
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Cold Press Juicer, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- ✔🍊【2 SPEEDS CONTROL & LED DISPLAY 】:This AMZCHEF slow juicer has flexible 2 speeds control design to extract various fruits and vegetables (including leaf veggies). “SOFT” modes runs from 50 to 60 RPM for soft and juicy fruits and vegetables like watermelon, orange, grape, celery, cucumber.”HARD” modes runs from 100 to 110 RPM for hard fruits like apple, pear, carrot, beets, ginger and kale. Plus an elegant LED display panel, which makes your juicing more convenient and stylish.
- ✔✅【COMPACT 3 IN 1 VERSATILE JUICER MACHINE】AMZCHEF slow juicer does not only can work as a juicer but also can work as a meat grinder or slicer shredder. With its customized attachments, you can transform your juicer into a versatile kitchen appliance that can help you tackle even more culinary tasks.From meat to fruits and veggies it cuts your time spent on prep in half if not more. Note: it's normal for the sound to occur when stirring, it's the sound of the machine rubbing against the food.
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold is a high performance juicer with an innovative cold extraction system that can provide a super sized 70fl oz of juice goodness; The 850 watt motor processes even the toughest fruits and vegetables in just seconds
- Cold Extraction System: A Breville juicer with Cold Spin Technology and an Italian-made precision mesh filter, allows you to avoid damage to vitamins and minerals from heat and processing
- HIGH-TORQUE & LOW SPEED quietly spins at 70 RPM to masticate and squeeze deep nutrition out of fruits and veggies.
- TALL FEED CHUTE to accommodate large cuts of fruits and vegetables.
- 🍏 Preserve Maximum Nutrition: 80RPM cold press juicer with 7 upgraded segment sprial extracts up to 90% more juice and nutrient from fruits and veggies with less foaming, minimize oxidation, so our masticating juicer provide you purer taste juice
- 🍍 Hard/Soft Modes for Fruits & Veggies: Bonsenkitchen juicer machines with soft/hard 2-speed control can extract various of vegetables and fruits,ideal for gingers, celery, wheat grass, oranges and other fibrous fruits and vegetables
- 🥬【Multi-purpose for Fruits ＆ Veggies,Upgrade Spiral System】AMZCHEF cold press juicer machines with 7 spiral masticating for maximum juice yield, minimal oxidation, reserved most nutrition.It can make various health foods for your family.Nuts are not in included in the processing range. Note: it is normal for the sound to occur when stirring, it is the sound of the machine rubbing against the food.Applicable US voltage 110v-120v
- 🍏【Higher and Purer Juice Yield and Richer Nutrition】 AMZCHEF slow masticating juicer uses a low speed motor and fine grinding which best retains the nutritional value of your fruits, veggies, and greens. Juicer uses slow masticating can perfectly separate juice and pulp,extracting higher-purity juice and preserving higher nutritional value. With 7 segment spiral masticating system can fully squeeze the fruits and vegetables. Provide healthy and nutritious juices
- 🍏【Large Feed Chute】- 3.2 inch large feed chute easily accepts larger pieces of fruits and vegetables and smaller feed chute for strip shape ingredients. Greatly reduces preparation and cleanup time. Less chopping of the ingredients also helps to reduce oxidation.
- 🍒【Higher Nutrition】- At low speeds of 47-60 RPM minimizing heat build-up and oxidation. Over 90% Nutrition and 70% vitamins are well preserved. The juicer machine will reserves the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients with less heat and friction,. Less foaming and no clogging.
- Cold Press Technology that produces more juice*, less foam, and brighter colors than leading centrifugal juicers.** *Per pound of produce. **Yield may vary by season.
- Total Pulp Control allows for customized juice with three interchangeable pulp filters - No Pulp, Some Pulp, and Lots of Pulp.
- High-torque, low-speed motor quietly spins at 65 RPM to crush and squeeze deep nutrition out of fruits and veggies. A 3” feed chute cuts down on prep.
- Ultra-compact size and durable steel-tipped auger provide sleek strength and more juice to your morning routine.
- MAKE HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES: Extract the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and wheatgrass with the Dash Deluxe Compact Slow Juicer.
- JUICE & PULP SEPARATION FUNCTION - Perfectly separates the pomace from the juice, and extracts the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables into juice. Enjoy the pleasure of less pulp.
- With low speed 60 RPM masticating style juicing system, OverTwice slow juicer can maintain the pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients of fruit and vegetables, leafy greens.The cold press juicer has a 150 Watts powerful quiet AC motor makes juicing more efficient.
- Equipped with 3" feed chute for juicing whole fruit, OverTwice juice extractor easily accepts large pieces of fruits and vegetable, save time for cutting and preparing ingredients. Dual chute design, the separates pulp from juice automatically and extract them into 2 different containers makes it very convenient to use.
- Wide Feed Chute: AUMATE Fretta wide 3 inches feed chute slow masticating Juicer can easily accept large pieces of fruits and vegetables,instead of cutting them into small pieces,such as apple,orange,beet,ect.Not only save time but also more convenient.
- Higher Nutrition Value & Better Flavour: The cold press juicer works by directly squeezing the fruits and vegetables, which is the best way to keep the nutrition of the food.Instead of getting the juice by shreding and rotating food at high speed, which can better retain the nutrients in the food.Meanwhile,the fresh juice extracted by this way also has a low oxidation rate,could storage for a longer time.
- 2-Speed Masticating Jucier: Extract rich and nutritious juices at home with Jocuu cold press juicer. Its 2-speed spiral system (soft, hard) helps extract and preserve high-purity juice of all kinds of fibrous fruits and vegetables like watermelon, orange, celery, cucumber, apple, carrot, beets, ginger and more
- Maximum Yield with Automatic Shut Off: The juicer machine for vegetables and fruits separates juice and pulp using low speed and fine grinding to reduce oxidation to yield nutritious juice. Additionally, with pre-installed intelligent motor protection chips, it automatically shuts off after every 20 minutes’ operation ensuring longer service
- Higher Juice Yield and Richer Nutrition：7 segment spiral opening up each cell for maximum juice yield. Cold press juicer retain high nutrition without creating too much heat and friction. Reserving the vitamins, enzymes, minerals and nutrients. Fruit juice with pulp better retains fiber, which affect blood sugar, stay away from obesity and maintain a healthy body.
- Low Noise & Easy To Operate and Clean: Less than 60 decibels, allowing you to enjoy a quiet environment when juicing. With the provided cleaning long brush, you can clean the all detachable parts and avoid moldy due to residual pomace.
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold Plus is a simple no nonsense juicer with an innovative and unique space saving design offering a super sized 70fl oz of juice goodness; This juicer features dual speeds, lightning quick operation and a whole fruit chute
- COLD EXTRACTION SYSTEM: A Breville juicer with Cold Spin Technology and an Italian-made precision mesh filter, you’ll avoid damage to vitamins and minerals from heat and processing
- 🍊【Lower Noise Level & Antioxidation】Compared with the centrifugal juicer, the sound of the KOTLIE Cold Press Juicer is 55 decibels, which is less than the noise of normal conversation. At the same time, the contact between the juice and the air is greatly reduced, the oxidation of the juice is greatly reduced, and the nutrition is greatly improved. Without affecting the sleep of the family, you can prepare more nutritious juice.
- 🍎【Higher Juice Yield and Purer Juice】The KOTLIE slow juicer rotates at a slow speed, which can extract more juice while ensuring that no nutrients are lost and no heat build-up. The juicer perfectly separates the juice and the pulp through a strainer, so that the squeezed juice does not contain foam.
Top 15 Best cold press juicer Reviews 2020
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer with Quiet Motor
Being one of the best-sellers on Amazon, this cold press juicer from AICOK is really efficient. The motor is quiet at 60dB, so you don’t have to worry about the noise that wakes your whole family up.
The auger spins at 80 revolutions per minute (RPM), which is a slow process, but it effectively preserves all the nutritional value from the fresh fruits and veggies. The juicer is able to extract pulp-free, nutrient-dense juice with each use. The components are easy to take apart, and they are dishwasher safe, so cleaning is super easy.
This masticating juicer can make various health foods for your family, as it’s able to extract gingers, celery, wheat grass, carrots, apples, oranges, and other fibrous fruits and vegetables. The product is made of BPA free material, and comes with 2 years of warranty. The manufacturer also provides lifelong technical consultant and 24-hour customer service.
The downside of this juicer is that the chute is quite small, so you have to cut up larger fruits to fit in the chute.
Omega NC900HDC Juicer
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR Coverage on parts and performance
- LONGER LASTING JUICES - Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
With a speed of 80 RPM, this juicer is able to extract and preserve lots of nutrients from fresh produce at a slow and steady speed. There’s hardly any foaming, heating or clogging. The motor is quiet and pleasant to your ears.
The juicer can also be used to make soy milk, nut butter, baby food, pasta as well as grind coffee and spices. The adjustable end cap has 5 settings for getting maximum juice output and extraction.
The size of the feed chute is large, so you can spend less time preparing and cutting before juicing. It has a chrome finish, making it attractive when displaying on your kitchen counter. The juicer comes with 15 years of warranty, which is a huge plus.
A con of this item would be the auger. It can take a bit of muscle to detach after juicing.
HUROM HZ Slow Juicer
- Stainless steel: The HZ slow juicer comes with a stainless steel finish and LED indicators
- Slow Squeeze Technology: The HZ slow juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of hand squeezing juice
Owning a sleek and modern design with a stylish stainless steel finish, the Hurom HZ will look good on any kitchen counter. There are no sharp and sloppy edges, and all the parts are made of 100% BPA-free material.
The appliance features a slow squeeze technology of 43 RPM, mimicking the motions of hand juicing. It’s quiet, and you get more juice for every piece of fruit, vegetable, and nut and the driest pulp.
The juicer is also great for making sorbet, ice cream and frozen treats, as well as nut milk and tofu. This is one of the most intuitive and user-friendly cold press juicers on the market.
The Hurom HZ comes with a 10 year warranty for the motor. The weakness of this item is that it won’t work effectively with wheat grass.
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S
- Whole Slow Juicer: Kuvings patented, 60RPMs low-speed masticating technology will extract the maximum vitamins, minerals and enzymes. It crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest yield-without aerating it.
- Time Saver: The 3” extra wide feed chute allows for larger ingredients without cutting, means less prep time. Drip-free juice spout helps create mixed juices and rinse between recipes. Funnel allows for smaller produce in juicer without spilling.
This is one of the most favorable cold press juicers on the market. It features a masticating technology of 60 RPM, which extracts the value of the fresh produce without heating the juice.
The extra 3” wide feet chute allows you to introduce large fruits and veggies without too much cutting and chopping. The motor is quiet, yet powerful.
This juicer is a 3-in-1 model. It can produce juice and smoothies, nut milk and baby food. The product comes with a 10-year warranty from Kuvings, a trusted brand.
However, with harder fruits and veggies like carrots and beets, the brand recommends that you soak these in water beforehand. If you don’t, it may be hard to remove the top afterwards.
Tribest GSE-5050 Greenstar Elite, Cold Press Complete Masticating Slow Juicer
- Portable with balanced sure-grip handle for easy carrying; 12 Year Warranty
- Automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing and easier clean-up
With the extraction speed of 110 RPMs, this juicer is faster than the above-mentioned options, but it still extracts high quality and highly nutritional juice.
It cuts, slides and crushes fruits and veggies for maximum juice yield and nutrients from produce. However, there’s still much foam and pulp in the juice.
Tribest offers a 12-year warranty on this cold press juicer. It’s easy to understand, as this juicer has a durable quality that can last for years.
HUROM HP Slow Juicer
- Hurom's new personal series juicer will meet all your juicing needs. Whether you’re making orange juice, almond milk or sorbets, the HP will rise to the challenge. It’s compact size further ensures it will fit on any kitchen counter.
- Quality: Hurom's HP isn’t all looks. It handles years of daily use. Hurom's heavyduty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics.
If you’re looking for a compact and pretty cold press juicer to put on your kitchen counter, this Hurom HP is a great choice. The auger squeezes the fruits and veggies to give your higher juice yield and pulp-free.
The juicer is quiet and there’s a cooling system that prevents overheating. The mint color is just so adorable. There’s a 10-year warranty on motors, other parts only come with 2 years of warranty.
SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer
The SKG New Gen juicer is one of the best slow juicers for high juice yield and less pulp. The product is not too heavy, and it sits tidy on your kitchen countertop. It’s also very quiet, and you won’t bother going back to centrifugal juicers anymore.
The design looks sleek and modern, with a dark varnished finish. The juicer comes with a 2-year warranty, which is not a competitive policy compared to other juicer options on the market. And there might be a bit of clogging at the filtering part.
Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11
- Hurom's newest, most advanced masticating juicer utilizes the new twin-winged auger and Hurom's 2nd generation patented Slow Squeezing TechnologyTM (SST) to extract 35% more juice from your foods than with traditional high-speed juicers, leaving less and drier pulp.
- Slow Squeezing TechnologyTM by Hurom gently squeezes ingredients, preserving natural taste & nutrients lost by high-speed juicers that grind and crush. Slow juicing also retains heat-sensitive nutrients such as Vitamins A and C, and live enzymes
The Hurom Elite Slow Juicer HH-SBB11 has been recently redesigned with better looks, convenient features, and efficiency in mind, making it worthy to be on our list. The juicer is a vertical model with a sleek and modern looking design.
It runs on Hurom’s patented Slow Squeeze Technology at a speed of 43 RPMs, which mimics the hand-squeezed movement. It’s very quiet while producing high juice yields and dry pulp.
The juicer can easily process hard & soft fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass, nuts, and soy to make juices, milks, sauces, marinades, baby food, fresh soy milk, nut milks and tofu.
With the advanced self-cleaning system, cleaning this juicer is a breeze. You can quickly rinse it between batches of juice by pouring water into the chamber and releasing through the spout or disassembling parts for cleaning in the sink. There’s also a spinning brush that rotates while juicing to remove pulp and help prevent clogging.
There’s an advanced safety lock system that prevents the juicer from running until all parts are properly assembled, which increases your safety. The motor has a 10-year warranty and other parts have a 2-year warranty.
Omega J8006HDS Nutrition Center Quiet Dual-Stage Slow Speed Masticating Juicer
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR coverage on parts and performance
- LONGER LASTING JUICES - Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
The Omega J8006HDS is a decent juicer that can easily turn soft and hard ingredients into nutrient-dense final products. It’s a versatile juicer, as it can be used to grind coffee, make pasta, nut butter, baby food, or frozen treats.
The 80 RPMs speed is quiet and produces higher juice yield with dry pulp. Because of the horizontal design, this juicer takes more space on your counter. And it comes with many assortments and attachments, so you also need a place to store them.
The feed chute is quite small for large batches of juicing, and the price is quite pricey. But you get 15 years of warranty for the whole appliance.
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer EVO820GM
- Whole Slow Juicer: Kuvings patented, 50RPMs low-speed masticating technology will extract the maximum vitamins, minerals and enzymes. It crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest yield-without aerating it.
- Time Saver: The 82mm wide feeding chute allows for larger ingredients without cutting, which means less prep time. The chrome plated drip-free juice spout helps create mixed juices and to rinse between recipes.
Kuvings is a trusted brand and this juicer is among the high end price range. The high end feel shines right at the first time you look at the item. Available in beautiful black, gunmetal, champagne and rose gold, the EVO820GM is meant to sit luxuriously on your kitchen counter.
The wide feet chute allows you to extract large batches of fruits and veggies without too much prepping. The juicer comes with a strainer to make smoothies, juice, sorbets, nut milk and baby food.
The self-cleaning feature allows the juicer to be much easier to clean. There’s no clogging or overheating. Kuvings products have a 10-year warranty so you can feel risk free when purchasing this item.
Philips Kitchen Appliances HR1897/34 Micro Masticating Juicer
- From soft fruits and hard vegetables to leafy greens and nuts – juice all your favorites including superfoods like wheatgrass, kale, pomegranate seeds, ginger and even almonds!
- QuickClean in 1 minute – The sieve-less design prevents fibers from sticking to the filter. Simply rinse the parts clean!
This is a very compact and space-saving juicer from Phillips, and can fit on any kitchen top without being bulky. Because of the small size, it’s very lightweight. It’s able to produce high juice yield and dry pulp.
The Micro Masticating technology opens up the plant cells that contain juice, vitamins and other vital nutrients so that you can receive more nutrients from your juice. The sieve-less design prevents fibers from clogging the filter, you can easily clean by rinsing with water.
The juicer comes with a free recipe book specially created to talk about various health benefits. This is a great compact juicer for most of your needs, from soft fruits and hard veggies to leafy greens and nuts.
Of course, the juicer has a small chute, which requires you more time for prepping. But cleaning is easy and quick.
Omega VSJ843QS Vertical Slow Masticating Juicer
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR Coverage on parts and performance
- HIGH YIELD: Dual-edge auger with tighter fit tolerance strains more juice and breaks down fiber to a palatable level for a smoother, nutrient dense juice.
This model from Omega is able to get high juice yields and handle leafy greens such as wheatgrass and kale well. Running at 43 RPMs, it’s quiet and preserves all the good nutrients for your health. You’ll be able to receive nutritious enzymes and antioxidants that boost immunity and enhance overall health from juice.
The dual-edge auger with tighter fit tolerance extracts more juice and breaks down fiber for a smoother, less foamy, nutrient dense juice. The no drip juice tap can be closed during the extraction process. To pour juice to a glass, you can simply open the tap to release the juice. The juice tap can be closed when you are done pouring the juice to a glass.
It has a vertical design, which saves space and you can display it on a kitchen countertop. There’s a cleaning system that prevents the juicer from clogging. The Auto cleaning system also keeps the screen clear and minimizes the cleaning process. Backed by 15 years of warranty, this juicer is quite expensive.
Caynel Slow Masticating Juice Extractor
The Caynel Slow Cold-Press Juice Extractor has a large chute that allows you to make juices without much cutting and chopping. With 75 RPM speed, it’s very quiet and it produces a high amount of juice.
The safety locking protection ensures that the juicer only works when everything is in place. The parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free, so you can easily clean this juicer. There’s a money back guarantee policy. All the parts have 1 year of warranty, which is not very competitive compared to other options on the market. Another drawback is that the pulp sometimes gets stuck.
Tribest SW-2000 Slowstar, Vertical Slow Juicer
- ELECTRIC JUICER AND MINCER: Featuring a powerful 200-watt motor and 3-stage speed reduction gears, Slowstar masticating juicer provides slow, cold press juice extraction with 47 RPM which results in the best, fresh juices with minimal oxidation compared with juice from centrifugal juicers.
- DUO-BLADE ULTEM AUGER: The vertical cold press juicer features duo-blade that creates two times more cutting action. The auger rapidly cuts and crushes your produce while extracting more juice with less pulp.
The Tribest Slowstar SW-2000B Juicer is a model that juicing fans will appreciate. It comes with a duo-blade auger, creates two times more cutting action and removes juice from the pulp more efficiently.
It also has a high torque power. That greatly prevents jamming and greatly increases the juice extracted. Plus, this juicer comes with a mincer attachment, which is useful for creating sorbet, nut and seed butters, and whole food sauces like chutney, salsa and pesto.
This cold press juicer comes with a 10-year warranty. All parts are BPA-free, which is safe for you and your family. The juicer is quiet enough so that you won’t wake your family up when making juices in the morning.
The downside of this product is the difficulty of cleaning. It has complicated components, which make cleaning harder. Otherwise, it’s a great cold press juicer to own for years.
Homgeek Blender Smoothie Maker for Shakes and Smoothies, (Slow Juicer)
The Homgeek Cold-Pressing Juicer Extractor B07FCZTDFF is a good space-saving, compact juicer. It has a vertical design which means it leaves a smaller footprint on your kitchen countertop.
With a low speed of 80RPM, the juicer is able to squeeze fruits and veggies, and extract the juice without introducing much heat and oxygen, thus keeping the natural, fresh taste of the juice, as well as keeping the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants intact.
Just like most slow masticating juicer, this product runs quietly. It’s easy to clean as there are no complex components. The large mouth chute saves you time for prepping, cutting and chopping the veggies and fruits, and it also has more resistance to clogging.
This juicer is not recommended for juicing sugarcane and cereal. It can’t run continuously for more than 15 minutes, and won’t work effectively for hard fruits and veggies. For leafy greens such as kale or celery, you need to cut them into pieces first. The pulp might not be as dry as more expensive models’, but you still get high quality juice yield from this machine.
For a low price, this juicer has decent quality for basic juicing needs. It can’t be as modern and smooth as more expensive options, but if you only need a simple option for some simple juices, this is an option that won’t break the bank. It has a 1-year warranty, a bit short, which is reasonable at this price.
Complete Buying Guide: How To Choose The Best Best Cold Press Juicer
When shopping for the best cold press juicer, you may notice that besides cold press juicers, there are also centrifugal juicers. What’s the difference between them?
Centrifugal juicers are traditional juicers. They add heat to the juicing process, which reduces the healthy substances in fresh fruits and vegetables. The process is quicker, but you get less nutrients.
Conversely, cold press juicers use a slow mastication process that allows you to extract the juice without using heat. This means the nutritional value from fresh fruits and veggies is better preserved, although the process is much slower.
There are certain aspects that you should consider before buying the best cold press juicer for yourself:
Method of extraction
The extraction method is one of the most important things to consider when buying the best cold press juicer. As we’ve talked about centrifugal and cold press juicers above, you should look for products that are labeled “slow juicer” or “masticating juicer”. Those are cold press juicers that use the slow mastication method to extract juice.
Cold press juicers, though have slower speed than traditional ones, provide more juice and the juice is less foamy. They are also quieter than centrifugal juicers.
Size and Space
Depending on the space you save for your new juicer, you can choose between horizontal and vertical models.
Vertical juicers often have the same size as centrifugal models. Because they are vertical, the gravity helps juicing faster. Horizontal juicers take more space, but allow us to use them as a food processor. We can use them to make sorbet and pasta, process baby food, or grind coffee.
You’ll also need to consider space for other accessories of the juicer. Remember to check the dimensions carefully before you make the purchase.
More expensive juicers are often made of stainless steel or carbon-infused materials, which are more durable and help with the precise operation. Plastic juicers are cheaper, but also less durable. In other words, you get what you pay for.
The auger - an important part of a juicer - is often made of Polyetherimide plastic, which is a sturdy and long lasting material.
You can expect the best cold press juicer with high build quality can serve you for years.
Just like other electronic equipment, cold press juicers are integrated with different features to make them stand out. Knowing about these features can help you limit your choice and choose the best one that matches your needs.
The chute size regulates the dimensions and amount of fruits and veggies you can put into the juicer during operation.
A wide feet chute allows you to put lots of fruits and veggies into the juicer. You don’t have to spend too much effort cutting fruits, which saves you more time. Feed chutes can reach the largest size of 3 inches. This is a nice feature that will benefit you.
Meshes and Strainers
Meshes, strainers and attachments are great if you’re juicing hard veggies, leafy greens or seeds. And instead of juice, you can make a sorbet.
Ease of Cleaning
The cleaning ability of juicers is an important part that is often missed. Cleaning a complicated juicer can be a pain in the back. You want a clean machine that not only gives you fresh and tasty juice, but also is easy to clean. Wasting too much time for cleaning can annoy you and make you toss the machine away to a corner and never touch it again.
Some models are extremely difficult to clean, with so many complex components. Make sure that you pick the juicers that are easy to take apart. The harder it is to take apart a juicer, the harder it is to clean. Dishwasher safe juicers are also ideal because you don’t have to worry too much about cleaning them anymore.
Don’t hold on to the idea of getting a self-cleaning model too much. Any machines will have to be disassembled and cleaned after each use.
Accessories and Attachments
When it comes to product marketing, manufacturers like to talk about the versatility of the product. And that's also what consumers like to hear. The appliance is usually integrated with other functions, which may sound attractive, but you’re not so sure if it's going to be the best cold press juicer of both worlds.
Some common attachments are pasta-making, processing nuts or food, or strainers to control the amount of pulp. Most of the time, you’ll use your juicer just to juice. Other functions of a juicer cannot be as effective as pasta-making machines or mixers.
Some expensive juicers can do a good job of being a mixer or a nut milk making machine, but you should look for a juicer for its juicing ability, above everything else.
Power of the Motor
When buying a cold press juicer, you should care about the powerful torque the motor produces, rather than the speed. Cold press models are slow and steady, so you can’t expect them to run fast.
Cold press juicer is much quieter than centrifugal juicer. It often has a noise level of below 60dB, which equals to normal conversation or a dishwasher. Most of the time, when buying a cold press juicer, you don't have to worry about the noise, but this is a useful piece of information that you should know.
Warranty is a risk free ticket when you purchase an electrical appliance. Some cold press juicers have a warranty coverage up to 15 years.
Higher quality products often come with a longer warranty time, but you should also check what the warranty actually covers.
The motor is the most durable and long lasting part on the juicer, so it often comes with a longer warranty. Other parts are more fragile and usually come with 1 - 2 years of warranty. Some options do offer you a 10 - 15 years of warranty, but these tend to be expensive.
Slow masticating juicers are available at a wide range of prices. Many people start their shopping with price, deciding on the most or least expensive models. This often leads them to worse quality products, or costly options that they can’t make the best use of.
It’s always better to figure out the features that you actually need when using a cold press juicer, and then look for models that offer you those features. Start filtering out options that meet your budget, and then you’ll be able to find the best cold press juicer that meets both your wallet and your expectations.
Hopefully, this easy to understand guide has equipped you with the necessary information to make the best choice. Invest in a cold press juicer, and you’ll end up investing in the well being of your overall health.
To understand more about the cold pressed juicing method, you can watch this video for more information:
Conclusion: Top 3 best cold press juicer Picks
If you want the best cold press juicer, you need to expect a slow and expensive machine. But when it comes to your health, all the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from fruits and veggies are priorities.
If you're planning to take your health and your family's health to another level, owning a high quality cold press juicer is a worthy long term investment. And you always have delicious and healthy drinks to treat your friends and acquaintances.
To get the best option, you need to consider your needs, your preferences and your lifestyle. After all the considerations of the pros and cons of each product, we’ve picked out 3 best juicers from our list. These act as outstanding suggestions that you should consider when buying one for yourself.
We hope our reviews and a comprehensive buying guide have given you some useful insights into cold press juicers and have helped you select the best cold press juicer that will keep you happily juicing for years to come.
Does any of the cold press juicers above interest you? You can always tell us in the comment section below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.